Holland Symphony Orchestra has to reschedule the 2020-2021 concerts for the 2021-2022 season.
Details on Season tickets follow, but this is what will be happening for upcoming concerts.
- We do not plan on having our regularly scheduled 2020-2021 fall and spring concerts. We simply cannot safely gather an audience of any size at this time.
- We are currently talking to the soloists planned for this 20-21 season and will reschedule them for the following season. We are also hoping to perform Beethoven 9 as the final concert of the rolled over season if we can recruit the singers—we need a lot for that piece!
- We are asking you to watch for added spring “Pop Up” concerts. If Michigan is at Stage 6 in enough time to re-gather our orchestra and plan spring concerts, we will present something exciting and festive. These potential concerts will be a celebration of being together for live music! They will be sold as single-ticket general seating concerts, not part of a season ticket.
Three options for current Season Ticket holders:
- You can “roll over” your 2020-2021 season or single tickets to our 2021-2022 season. We will automatically sign you up for the next season and save your seats with no need to pay anything next year.
- You can “donate” the cost of your season or single tickets to HSO. We entered the COVID-19 situation in good financial health, but our bills don’t stop because of a pandemic. We will happily provide documentation for your taxes. If you choose this option, HSO will give you one free ticket for a potential spring 2021 “pop up” concert for each 2020-2021 season ticket that you purchased! You will also be eligible for the “Early Bird” option when you buy your tickets for the 2021-2022 season, which means that you will be able to save your current seats!
- You can receive a full refund for your 2020-2021 season tickets or single tickets.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 616-796-6780 to let us know how you would like to proceed.
We are grateful for your support of HSO through donations, ticket-purchases, and many encouraging words. We sincerely miss you and feel a great sense of loss that we cannot play music for you. Watch the website for any “pop up concerts” we may be able to offer in the future. As always, please keep in touch and let us know if you have questions, ideas, concerns, or suggestions!