Holland Symphony Updates:
We are grateful for your support through donations, ticket purchases and many encouraging words.
HSO will follow the procedures set by the State of Michigan, the Ottawa County Health Dept. and Hope College regarding Covid 19 protocol. We seek to keep our patrons informed.
- If you want HSO to print your tickets, please email email@example.com by noon on Friday, September 24. These tickets will be available to be picked up at the concert at the Will Call table in the lobby. There’s no need to respond if you have already requested this.
- Masks will be required at HSO concerts. Currently, Hope College is requiring all individuals to mask in all of their indoor spaces. Masks will be provided if needed. We will continue to reevaluate this policy as conditions change.
- The doors to the concert hall will open at 6:45. We will not be able to seat you before that!
- If you asked HSO to print your e-tickets, your first stop will be the “Season Ticket Pick Up” table in the lobby. All your season tickets will be stapled together. We will scan the square QR code to admit you to the concert. Keep your other tickets for future concerts! We do not need to keep the paper tickets.
- If you are using your phone, find this email ahead of time and click on the yellow box that says, “View/Print Tickets.” Take a screen shot of the QR code for each of your Classics I tickets. The cell signal is weak in the concert hall and this will save a lot of time in line.
- If you printed your own tickets, please bring them to the concert!
- The ushers will have lists of everyone who bought a ticket ahead of time, just in case!
- If you want to purchase a ticket at the concert, go to the ticket booth.
- With this new system, it would be helpful if you arrive a few minutes early. Eventually this system will be faster than our old system, but we all need a little time to get used to it.
- Pre-Concert talks are pre-recorded this year, to lessen the time people are gathered in the hall together. To listen to the talk, click this link: https://youtu.be/mYXpj0G8bI8
- Your paper program will look different from now on! You will receive one page with information about the pieces and people featured in the concert. To save paper and reduce commonly touched surfaces, HSO is switching most of its program book information to an online format. The interactive program for the Classics I: New Worlds concert is available at this link: https://hollandsymphony.org/events/classics-i-into-orbit/ Here you will find all the information that you usually get in the program book–and more! Check out the interactive program notes under the “program notes” tab. Listen to the pre-recorded pre-concert talk. Read about the soloist under the “Artist Bio” tab. Click on the logos on the bottom of the program page to learn more about the businesses that support HSO.
- The concerts will be available for viewing online soon after the concert (not live-streamed). After our audio and video crew have done the necessary editing, the concert video will be available for a two week window on an unlisted YouTube channel. Only ticket holders will have access to this video. Look for more info shortly after the concert date.
Thank you for your patience as we try some new things and adapt to concerts in a pandemic. We are so excited to see you and be “Together Again!”