Holland Symphony Updates:
We are grateful for your support through donations, ticket purchases and many encouraging words.
HSO will follow the procedures set by the State of Michigan, the Ottawa County Health Dept. and Hope College. We seek to keep our patrons informed.
- If you want HSO to print your tickets, please email email@example.com by noon on Friday before the concert. These tickets will be available to be picked up at the concert at the Will Call table in the lobby. There’s no need to respond if you have already requested this.
- Masks are encouraged but not required at HSO concerts.
- The doors to the Jack H. Miller concert hall will open at 6:45. We will not be able to seat you before that!
- If you asked HSO to print your e-tickets, your first stop will be the “Will Call” table in the lobby. All your season tickets will be stapled together. We will scan the bar code to admit you to the concert. Keep your other tickets for future concerts! We do not need to keep the paper tickets.
- If you are using your phone, find this email ahead of time and click on the blue box that says, “Mobile Tickets.” Take a screen shot of the bar code for each of that day’s concert ticket. Hope College will provide a login to their wifi on the concert date so you can access the HSO website.
- If you printed your own tickets, please bring them to the concert!
- The person at the Will Call table will have lists of everyone who bought a ticket ahead of time, just in case!
- If you want to purchase a ticket at the concert, go to the ticket booth.
- Pre-Concert talks are pre-recorded and on the HSO website.
- Your paper program will look different from now on! You will receive one page with information about the pieces and people featured in the concert. To save paper and reduce commonly touched surfaces, HSO is switching most of its program book information to an online format. Here you will find all the information that you usually get in the program book–and more! Check out the interactive program notes under the “program notes” tab. Listen to the pre-recorded pre-concert talk. Read about the soloist under the “Artist Bio” tab. Click on the logos on the bottom of the program page to learn more about the businesses that support HSO.
Thank you for your patience as we try some new things and adapt to concerts in a pandemic. We are so excited to see you and be “Together Again!”