2020-2021 Season Ticket Information
The NEW season brochure will be mailed early April. See below for the Season Ticket renewal time-line.
If you would like to view the 2020-2021 brochure, .
Important Dates for 2020-2021 Season Ticket Subscribers:
April 1 – April 20: EARLY BIRD RENEWAL PERIOD
*Mail, Phone or In-Person only*
- Keep my seat! Returning subscribers may keep their current seat(s) at the Jack H. Miller Center at the Early Bird rate ($5 off per order).
- To ensure that your seat is saved at the Jack H. Miller Center, ticket order(s) must be completed with the HSO office by April 20.
- Change my seat! Starting on April 23, seat change requests for returning subscribers will be honored, if available.
May 1: ALL ORDERING OPEN TO GENERAL PUBLIC
*Online ordering now available*
- All tickets on sale including Single Tickets to all concerts.
(Limited handicapped seating available at the Jack H. Miller Center and will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. To request handicapped seating, call the HSO office at your earliest convenience. 616-796-6780)
SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off for first-time subscribers of both subscription series packages.
TWO SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS:
- Season Ticket: (include Classics 1, 2, 3, Holiday and Family). $95 and $25 for students.
- Season Ticket PLUS: Include Classics 1, 2, 3, Holiday, Family and Classics Up-Close). $110 and $30 for students.
To Order Tickets:
1. Tickets ordered online will be mailed for a charge of $.50.
2. Tickets not mailed will be held at the will call table in the center of the lobby at the concert venue (no charge).
3. Online orders will be accepted until 1:00 pm on the day of the performance and tickets can be picked up at the Will Call table prior to the performance.
4. Tickets, if available, will be available at the box office one hour prior to performance.
Mail (check or credit card):
Print a copy of our order form. Then fill out and mail it with your check or credit card information to Holland Symphony Orchestra, P.O. Box 2685, Holland, MI 49422-2685.
By Phone (credit card):
Please call the Holland Symphony Orchestra office at 616-796-6780 and we’ll be happy to take your order.
Due to COVID-19, office hours are by appointment only. Please call 616-796-6780 for assistance or to schedule an appointment.
Ticket holders should be in their seats by 7:25pm or seats will be used as rush tickets for waiting patrons.